Carnation Recipe Book Giveaway - Terms & Conditions March 2023
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Application/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
1. Applicants must be residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Nestlé UK Ltd, its agents, affiliates, or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the promotion.
2. Qualifying applicants may request one copy of the Carnation® Hard Back Cookbook containing 14 recipes. There are a maximum of 900 Cookbooks available to be claimed on a first-come, first-served basis. The promotion will end when all 900 copies have been claimed. No cash or other alternative available in lieu of the stated item in the event of out of stocks.
3. HOW TO CLAIM:
• Applicants for the complimentary Carnation® Cookbook will be required to complete an online application form on Facebook (https://fb.me/8UxG2tPrygI2lk). Maximum of one claim per person/household.
• Applicants will be required to enter their details including: first name, last name, address, and email to submit their request.
4. Internet access and registration required.
5. Application is only valid via the official Carnation® website.
6. Maximum one (1) application per person/household, and maximum one (1) complimentary cookbook per postal address.
7. No applications from other trade groups, agents, third parties, organized groups, syndicates, or aliases will be accepted.
8. Failure to comply with any part of these clauses will disqualify the respective application from the promotion.
9. Applicants will need to provide a valid, live, and accurate email address to enable the Promoter to advise them of the progress of their application.
10. Incomplete or illegible applications, applications by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and applications which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be included in the offer. If it becomes apparent that any participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that applicant’s chances to claim the free item in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the offer, that applicant’s application will be disqualified and will not be considered for receiving the free gift.
11. Maximum one offer per qualifying applicant. Any participant trying to circumvent this clause by completing multiple applications or using multiple account information or aliases will be disqualified from the promotion and their application removed.
12. The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to deliver the free item to claimants within 28 days of receipt of a valid application.
13. Neither the Promoter nor its agents accept any responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details by the claimants. It is the responsibility of participants to provide their correct, up to date details at the time of acceptance in order for the free item to be processed.
14. All participants will be required to provide information including full name, email address, postal address and phone number that are valid and accessible throughout the promotion. In the event that the specified information is not provided or incorrect, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
15. The free gift offer is not transferable, non-negotiable or exchangeable for cash or any other alternative.
16. In the event of an email address or phone number becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address or phone number.
17. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
• Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or the website or any combination thereof;
19. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
20. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
22. All normal internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant’s responsibility.
23. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick, RH6 0PA.