CARNATION® Ratings and Reviews Prize Draw 2021
A chance to win a CARNATION® Recipe Book
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- 17. Open to specially selected UK, CI, & IoM residents aged 18 or over. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Promotion opens on 27.05.2021 and closes at 23:59 on 27.06.2021. Reviews received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
- To enter, entrants must visit http://www.carnation.co.uk and leave a rating and review for any recipe or product between the stated dates. Entrants will be required to provide their full name and an email address. A maximum of one entry is allowed per email address. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, using alternative details, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities, or otherwise acting in a manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, agents, third parties or syndicates will not be accepted.
- Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon completion of a genuine product review (good or bad) of one, or more, of the featured CARNATION product. By entering, participants accept that their submitted review is subject to being moderated by the Promoter. Any review not relevant to the stated product, or any inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive material will be removed immediately and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Any such submission will subsequently be withdrawn from the Promotion and will not be included in the prize draw.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- There are ten (10) prizes of a new CARNATION® Recipe Book available to be won in total. No one person may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid and genuine entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date using the email address included in their original entry. If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize awarded to reserve winner selected at the time of the initial prize draw. The prize will be sent by special delivery within seven (7) days of confirmation of the winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the stated item become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision and these will be binding.
- By taking part in the promotion, the winners agree that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
- By participating in the Promotion the entrants license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for: a. Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions. b. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion. c. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion. d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotional offer is not capable of running as planned due to events outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional offer, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms & Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Nestlé Dairy, Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.