CARNATION® Ratings and Reviews Prize Draw A chance to win a KENWOOD® MIXER
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Open to specially selected UK, CI, & IoM residents aged 18 or over. Excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Promotion opens on 27.08.2020 and closes at 23:59 on 24.09.2020. Reviews received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
- To enter, entrants must visit https://www.carnation.co.uk/ and leave a rating and review for the featured CARNATION product between the stated dates. Entrants will be required to provide their full name and an email address. A maximum of one entry is allowed per email address. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts or using multiple identities. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
- Entry into the prize draw is automatic upon completion of a genuine product review (good or bad) of one, or more, of the featured CARNATION product. By entering, participants accept that their submitted review is subject to being moderated by the Promoter. Any review not relevant to the stated product, or any inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive material will be removed immediately and may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Any such submission will be subsequently be withdrawn from the Promotion and will not be included in the prize draw.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are incomplete, incorrectly completed, not received for whatever reason or for any technical or other error that may arise with any entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.
- There is one prize of a Red KENWOOD® KMX51G Stand Mixer 500W available to be won in total.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent auditor at random from all valid and genuine entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified via email within 28 days of the closing date using the email address included in their original entry. If the winner cannot be contacted after 14 days of original notification, or is unable to take the prize, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn, and the prize awarded to reserve winner selected at the time of the initial prize draw. The prize will be sent by special delivery within seven (7) days of confirmation of the winner’s address. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the stated item become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decision and these will be binding.
- By taking part in the promotion, the winner agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in marketing activities/PR relating to this promotion only.
- By participating in the Promotion the entrants license and grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the comments are their own, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- Limitations of Liability: Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate submission during the registration process, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entry at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- Regretfully, the Promoter cannot be held liable for system failures on the website.
- Conduct of Entry: Entrants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
Promoter: Nestlé UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA
® Reg. Trademark of De Longhi Benelux S.A.
De Longhi Benelux S.A. is not a participant in, or a sponsor of, this promotion.
® Reg. Trademark of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.