Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Simple, quick and truly yummy, our Carnation strawberry cheesecake recipe is an all-round family favourite. This delicious dessert is a great treat, whether you’re making it for a special occasion or for after dinner. Best of all, there’s no baking involved!
- 200g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 100g unsalted butter, melted
- 397g can Carnation Condensed Milk
- 300g full fat soft cheese
- Juice of two lemons
- 300g punnet fresh strawberries
- 3tbsp strawberry jam
You will also need...
20cm loose-bottomed cake tin